Due to the Covid 19 pandemic we have suspended all group classes to aid social distancing.
Update *** Private lessons have now also been temporarily suspended :( *** We will be in touch with everyone who had one booked to discuss options.
However, by following strict and thorough disinfecting protocols we are still able to offer private lessons in a number of venues. These lessons could be 1 - 2 - 1s or family sessions (members of the same household only). Ground skills, circus play and aerial sessions are available with Miz. Miz is our lead instructor, qualified teacher, children,s fitness instructor, Aerial Circus instructor and an experienced Community Artist.
The costs vary from £20 - £30 for approximately 45 mins depending on the venue. We are also considering the possibility of doing such sessions in a park or open air space where the risk is less.Due to the current situation there are a number of conditions:
- You will only be able to book a private lesson if you are not in a vulnerable group (over 70, pregnant or suffering from a long term medical condition that can affect your immunity).
- If you have had a temperature, or a cough in the 14 days prior to your lesson or you have come into contact with someone who has your lesson will not be able to go ahead.
- If you develop any of these symptoms within 14 days of your lesson you will also be required to let us know.
- For 1 - 2 - 1 sessions 1 adult only must accompany children.
- For family sessions only members of the same household are permitted to attend the session
All equipment and touch surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned with appropriate strength alcohol in between each class.
Should your lesson need to be cancelled due to the virus, no fees will be due.
Please contact Miz directly should you wish to discuss or book a private lesson: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07718 996 853
When the world returns to normal private lessons will still be available :
Private lessons offer a more intensive way to achieve specific goals.
Perhaps you have always wanted to be able to juggle, or your children were given circus toys for a present and don’t know how to use them. Did you want to improve your strength and fitness through Aerial Circus, want to create a routine, or do you just prefer one to one or small group learning.
Private lessons may well be the answer!
We have limited 1:2:1 slots available at a number of venues.
Juggling, diabolo, starting poi, starting kendama and other ground skills sessions can often be accommodated in a park during the warmer months or we can hire a venue for the rest of the year.
Adult Aerial Sessions are available at Active Cherry Fitness. These are available on a 1:2:1 basis or up to a maximum of 3 participants.
Child Aerial Sessions are currently available at Active Cherry fitness, The Yoga-life Studio and St Elisabeth’s Church. These are available on a 1:2:1 basis or up to a maximum of 5 participants.
If you think private lessons are for you get in touch for a friendly chat to discuss your requirements.